zx picos built ready to ship, ( using the pico microcontroller as the brains)

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
Mort
Microbot

zx picos built ready to ship, ( using the pico microcontroller as the brains)

Post by Mort »

HI Guys,
Sorry just been building the pico micro controller spectrum kits, emulate a speccy really well and you can plug a usb keyboard and joystick in for comfort or use the built in keyboard (push buttons ) or curson interface joystick (Atari)

cost is 49 per fully assembled kit , or 15 for a motherboard (all the other parts are through hole and basic caps, buttons, joystick port and vga

Drop me a pm if you are interested ( got me away from scanning for a bit)
Scanner extraordinaire, 1000`s of magazines and Software from the 8 and 16 bit era now up on internet archive in lovely 600dpi.
Donations are welcome of items to scan that are no longer needed ;)
smurphboy
Manic Miner

Re: zx picos built ready to ship, ( using the pico microcontroller as the brains)

Post by smurphboy »

All the motherboards are out of stock... Is there an expected date for more stock?
Mort
Microbot

Re: zx picos built ready to ship, ( using the pico microcontroller as the brains)

Post by Mort »

I ordered the boards off pcbway , so they are available from China, drop me a line if you would like one.

Thanks again

Stephen
Scanner extraordinaire, 1000`s of magazines and Software from the 8 and 16 bit era now up on internet archive in lovely 600dpi.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Is this the same is this:

viewtopic.php?p=106213&hilit=Pico#p106213

Bet those scanners are enjoying their well deserved break!
Mort
Microbot

Post by Mort »

Yes the same board, works really well