Castle Master 2 with a colored freescape engine (eLeMeNt ZX)

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
SamC
Microbot

Castle Master 2 with a colored freescape engine (eLeMeNt ZX)

Post by SamC »

From a telegram channel: https://t.me/eLeMeNt_forum/431

Johny X delved into the depths of HGFX and LCU and brings us a patch of the game Castle Master 2 (Crypt) with colored 3D graphics.
We can look forward to a significant speed-up of the game too. Release will be soon!

Mousey
Microbot

Re: Castle Master 2 with a colored freescape engine (eLeMeNt ZX)

Post by Mousey »

Sounds interesting; looking forward to trying it!

Driller was one of those Speccy games that amazed me at the time. Might not have been the most playable game but was a stunning achievement.
DVDfever
Microbot

Post by DVDfever »

Is there a non-Telegram download link, please? I don't use that and I've got enough social media apps clogging up my phone :D
SamC
Microbot

Post by SamC »

No link yet, changes are being tested, including synchronization,
because games will speed up after modifications to the HGFX :-)
When the TAP or TAR file is released, a message will appear here, a link to the ZX-Art, where we save the enhanced software.

Don't worry, I'm not a fan of media like facebook, whatsapp and discord either. Telegram doesn't push you into social frenzy and can be used in a more sophisticated way. It is used in some threads just to provide clear and concise information, other threads are intended for developers to quickly talk, share bits of code, screenshots and videos with bugs... Telegram provides certain non-commercial advantages. As far as I know, it doesn't buy with data.
DVDfever
Microbot

Post by DVDfever »

Thanks. I'll look forward to it.

And I figure most social media apps will track me every second of the day, so they know where I am. Hence, that saves me having to remember :D